Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Technology-Enhanced Lesson

I have a couple of ideas that I might use for my technology-enhanced lesson during my first practicum. One idea I am planning on using in the future (and have done already) is to use a PowerPoint. Since our school has projectors, it is easy to create a PowerPoint that the students will enjoy and learn from. Although this is a relatively simple idea, technology is used so rarely in the first grade classroom I am working in that the students would absolutely love it.

Another idea I am planning on using will come after I have finished teaching my class about the different parts of a plant. I am planning on creating an I-Clicker review for the students. This would be completely new for them and let them actually become involved in the technological activity as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment