Thursday, April 9, 2009

Integration Ideas

The presentations I listened to provided some great ideas about integrating technology into the classroom. First of all, Shaundra's lesson and presentation showed me that the technology does not have to be super fancy like a SmartBoard or I-Clickers. The website that she used was highly effective for teaching students about the water cycle. The website was creative, interactive and can allow each student to participate actively (as long as there are enough computers for all of the students). Another idea I learned was how we can use our own personal technological resources to prepare our technology enhanced lessons. Heather used the internet to search for a Jeopardy template to use for her math review. This also showed me how important reflecting can be. Through all of our reflections, we were all able to notice ways to change our lessons in the future. This opportunity to share with others was a great chance to get lots of ideas. Hopefully in the future, I will be able to continue sharing ideas and apply what I learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment