Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Internet Saftey Assignment

For this portion of the assignment, I talked with my 16 year old sister. Through my discussion with her I learned that she knew not to talk with strangers and not to share any personal information on the internet. I shared some of the resources we looked at for this assignment with her. For example, I discussed the article by Elder Ballard and some of the videos I watched like the Frontline PBS documentary. It was a positive experience and easy to do because she feels comfortable talking with me. It would have been harder if she and I were not used to talking about things and if she had any problems with it. Overall, this was a valuable experience because it allowed me to get practice in talking about this topic in a safe environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment